Many moons ago I reached out to the internet universe looking for the perfect bag to complete my Wald 137 set-up. As I wrote in this post in May of 2016 "Now that I’ve got the hardware dialed in, my biggest challenge is how to carry the soft goods. Searching the market of bike bags, there seems to be an infinite supply of backpacks, panniers, frame bags, porteur, and handlebar bags. But there are very limited options for bags specifically designed for baskets!"
As it so happened, the lovely folks at Swift Industries heard my cries (and I'm sure others) and came through with THE BEST BASKET BAG EVER!!
The Swift Sugarloaf is designed specifically to fit perfectly inside of a Wald 137 and has perfect little clips to keep it in place when you're riding. I was lucky enough to be able to design my own color before it hit mass market (teal and pink), but Jason and Martina liked it so much it's now offered to everyone!
Seriously y'all, the Sugarloaf is perfect. One side has magnetic pockets for quick access things. The other side has a zipper pocket. Inside pockets. A strap for carrying off the bike. It's so cute.
From their website:
- Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
- Magnetic snap pocket closures
- A very secure attachment system to the basket.
- Base lined with foam to prevent rattling noises and to protect iPad etc.
- Interior pockets for additional organization
- Reflective touches on attachment sleeves
- Waterproof top zipper
- Protection flaps over non-waterproof zippers